I am now beginning my search for senior representatives! If you are currently a junior and will be graduating high school in 2016 (or know someone who is) check out the following information!
- Must be a junior graduating in 2016
- Have great style, personality and enjoy being in front of the camera
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign an agreement/release form
- Agree to tell your friends and peers about Light of Mine Photography
- Must have an active social media account (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter..)
- You must agree to promote only Light of Mine Photography from the time of acceptance through the entire 2016 school year
- You are responsible for sending a minimum of 3 referrals. Sessions must be completed by December 31, 2015 or you will be required to pay 50% of your session fee
- free mini session prior to your senior year
- free full senior session (if requirement is met)
- images for social media
- 50 rep cards
- refer 1-4 friends receive $10 credit for each & your session fee is covered!
- refer 5-9 friends receive $20 credit for each
- refer 10 friends receive a free iPad mini
- all referred friends will receive 20% off their session fee!
Application deadline - Feb 1st | Reps chosen - Feb 2014 | Mini session - April 2014 | Full session - June 2014
Apply to become a senior rep here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vOn46QWKG2_9PPtkRyN3M4j1559ZAh315Evi7oPyZfo/viewform?usp=send_form